1000g Raw Pure Unrefined Shea Butter
Raw, Pure Unrefined Shea Butter is made from the nuts of African karite tree. It contains a rich amount of unremovable fatty acids which renders it far superior to cocoa butters and other natural vegetable-based butters. This fatty acids are very effective in rejuvenating and moisturizing human skin. Shea butter provides all the essential vitamins needed skins look and feel smoother, softer and healthier.
Travelers to Africa recorded the use of Shea Butter in the 1300’s, but was used by the Queen of Sheba and Cleopatra of Egypt in their eras long before.
- Healing and moisturizing power comes from the fruit of Shea (Karite) tree found in Africa.
- High in Vitamins A (Beta Carotene), E, and F,
- 70% of Shea Butter that enters the Philippines is chemically altered and NOT of Grade A quality,
- Mainstream Shea products from stores such as Walmart and Walgreen’s are diluted with chemical additives making them less than 1% effective,
- Only our yellow and ivory Shea butter possess true, natural healing capabilities,
We import fresh, Grade A tested, organic product, exclusively made for us by our tribal connections in the cooperative village of Ghana, West Africa.
Shea butter does not expire. For topical use only. Store in a cool dry place.