Dudu Osun African Black Soap 150g
Dudu Osun African Black Soap of Nigeria, No natural skin care regimen can be said to be truly complete without the use of Dudu Osun soap. Here is just some information about the benefits of Dudu Osun soap:
- Dudu Osun African Black Soap is 100% derived from natural, organic ingredients. In other words, Dudu Osun has no chemical additives.
- All the ingredients used in making Dudu Osun African Black Soap are organically grown in Nigeria.
- Dudu Osun soap is relatively large in size: it weighs 150 grams, and lasts 2-3 times longer than your regular bath soap.
- Dudu Osun soap is highly enriched with Shea butter.
- Dudu Osun soap clears acne, eczema, stretch marks, dark spots and other blemishes.
- Dudu Osun soap foams very well in water to create a rich coat of lather.
Unlike other types of soap that are formulated for different body parts, African black soap is suitable all over. It’s safe for your face and provides gentle, yet deep-down cleansing for your hair without drying it out and damaging it. The benefits of this ancient soap formula are numerous, due to the ingredients such as plantain leaves, banana peel, and assorted natural butters.
Step 1: Dampen your hair. A bar of black soap needs moisture to activate the beneficially cleansing suds.
Step 2: Rub the African black soap bar through your hair, starting at your ends and working up to your roots. Saturate your hair with as much as the lather as possible.
Step 3: Leave the black soap on your hair for about an hour. The soap will dry on your hair and it may feel heavier, but this is normal.
Step 4: Thoroughly rinse your hair using warm water. Scrub your scalp with your fingertips in circular motions as you rinse your hair out. This cleanses impurities from your scalp while providing it with beneficial oils and elements.
How often should I use Black Soap?
It is gentle enough to use on your hair daily, but once a week is adequate. The pleasant scent of the soap makes you feel pampered with exotic aromas of banana and herbs. Treat your hair to a truly therapeutic and aromatic experience.